- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Analytics and AI Stack Product Manager (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join the Data Analytics department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Analytics and AI Solution product manager shall be responsible for working with our business partners across Airbus Defence & Space, with the solution architects to ensure the design and successful deployment of our analytics stack, and with our engineers to iteratively build out the solution across each of our major delivery competencies.
The primary focus of the product manager is:
- to iteratively and constantly develop a product that will deliver value to our next generation of business ventures.
- to steward functional requirements across our key capabilities, as well as end-to-end alignment with our business partners and client ecosystems.
- to evolve the stack delivery product within the context of a mosaic (multi) cloud solution, both public and private.
The final solution shall enable cloud services which support Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including the competencies of computer perception, natural language processing, pattern recognition, autonomy and intelligent agents, advanced optimization and decision making, and artificial intelligence of things.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in driving delivery within the context of the reference cloud architecture, spanning CI/CD automation, pipelining, container/VM deployment (devops) across mosaic cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and Serverless automated deployments and maintenance.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills; solution-oriented individual
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- English and German fluent