- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Create something new: You will be part of the future of biking and help create outstanding mobile offering.
- Help shape the future: You bring in your ideas to define the mobility of the future and turn these ideas into reality.
- Take responsibility: You take ownership of your developed modules and aim for a continuous improvement of those. You have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through highly complex situations.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features that cyclists love.
- Networked communication: You will find yourself in a team of developers, designers, researchers and marketing experts who focus on building, scaling and operating high class digital services in the context of biking.
- Structured evaluation: You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and testing efficiency.
- Personality: You are an Android Developer with a track record of developing high-quality mobile apps with a strong agile mindset. A passion for biking is a plus.
- Working Practice: You are self-motivated, self-organized and a team player. Agile methods and out of the box thinking is highly appreciated.
- Experience and Knowledge: You are an Android Developer with a track record of developing high-quality mobile apps. You have practical experience with modern Android technologies such as Dagger, RX and common design patterns such as MVVM and MVP.
- Qualifications: You have at least 3 years experience with Android and an in depth knowledge with the Android/Java SDK. Knowledge in Espresso, Kotlin and REST Apis and iOS development is a plus.
- Languages: good competence in spoken and written English. German language skills are a plus.
- Education: completed University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable / similar qualifications
Additional InformationNeed support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Resources)
+49 7121 356909
Company DescriptionDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- human resources
About the company
Bosch technology is designed to fascinate, as well as to improve quality of life. Our latest annual report shows how we achieve these aims. It presents not only our business figures, but also exciting, interactive stories about people from different walks of life, cultures, and regions.