- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Thermondo was founded in 2012 to advance the energy revolution with innovative heating solutions. More than 15,000 heating-system transformations later, we are not only No. 1 in heating system construction, but have also made a lasting difference to the heating market. We are the pioneer and innovation leader in the digitalisation of the trade. The basis for this is the resourceful teamwork of our tech, marketing, sales, development, IT and HR experts. With passion and verve, they fulfill our vision of What we offer
- You work in a great and open atmosphere from our spacious loft office in Berlin
- You are a valuable part of a dynamic and international product and development team
- You will receive a competitive salary and an unlimited employment contract with 30 days of vacation as well as paid educational leave including a conference budget
- You get a great career track in Berlin’s “hottest” startup and the chance to become a full stack engineer and a polyglot developer
- You have the freedom to contribute to the open source community
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events of course
- Your work makes sense: What we achieve every day has a positive impact on the environment and society - become part of the energy revolution!
The Android client we develop is used by our Germany wide workforce and is key to the digitization of the energy business. It’s an enterprise-grade application which connects to our backend services. The code base is written in Native Java and a bit of Kotlin and our entire stack is up to date. Our main data store is GreenDAO. Our business is constantly growing and changing. New feature requests or requirement changes may emerge every day. As a result we build software that is highly maintainable and scalable to satisfy those needs.
Your job will be to work in small teams on independent projects alongside your non technical colleagues. You will analyze our business needs and implement solutions while maintaining a high quality standard and developing at startup speed. You will have the freedom to use any tools and resources to achieve your goals.
We look forward to learn from your experiences and share ours with you.
You can find out more about our software engineering team at: https://thermondo.github.io/
- Hands on Java/Kotlin experience with the native Android APIs
- A solid understanding of the S.O.L.I.D. principles of OOD
- Experience with functional programming aspects used by RxJava or Kotlin coroutines
- A foundation in unit testing (JUnit/Robolectric/etc.)
- Strong understanding of application architectures (MVP/MVI/etc.)
- A feeling of pride and ownership for your products
- Hands on experience with quality assurance and automated tests
- Familiarity with GreenDAO, Firebase is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You get to know our CTO Sami in a first telephone call
- Is there interest from both sides? Then we are looking forward to your visit in our office for an interview with our CTO Sami, our Senior Android Engineer Kyle and Julia from HR