- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- You will be responsible for the application support and customer support towards usage of AVL fuel cell systems and other related products.
- The creation of test runs in the context of development activities, e.g. Fuel Cell and Battery Testing is part of your duties.
- In this role, you will support, set up and optimize AVL test systems into customer system environment.
- You carry out evaluations and analyses of measurement results.
- Furthermore, you will support training / instruction in the area of the relevant AVL test automation and device systems. E.g: PUMA, CONCERTO etc.
- The support of the development of new topics and pilot projects belongs to your responsibilities Your Profile:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in mechanical, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, automation technology or comparable training.
- Preferably you already have experience with thermodynamic and electrochemical fundamentals with reference to fuel cells as well as experience with fuel system, cell, stack development and testing
- You show an interest in automotive engineering, especially in the field of electrified powertrains
- You understand the basics in automotive system, power generation, fluid and/or thermal system
- You are competent with test development and scripting exposure with software or any software application.
- Strong analytical & logical skills and fast problem-solving ability complete your profile
- You are willing to travel at home and abroad
- You are Motivated to work in teams and at the customer
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and German are essential