- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €54,216.00 - €81,324.00 gross per year
Senior Applications Engineer - SMPS, DC-DC, AC-DC
Based in Dusseldorf, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Applications Engineer to join the customer support and design department within their automotive segment.
This is a very important role as the Applications Engineer is seen as the voice of the customer to the marketing department and engineering teams. The Applications Engineer will use new and innovative semiconductor solutions, especially focusing on power solutions, Automotive LED drives and Display Electronics.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree with a proven background in customer support and have good verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
Other areas of expertise are:
* The design of power conversion applications (DC/DC), LED lighting systems and display electronics (timing controllers, backlighting, video control); component choice, system calculations, PCB design and evaluations.
* Basic understanding of Analogue and mixed-signal IC design to be able to communicate effectively with designers.
* Undertake custom measurements on their devices to demonstrate that their products will meet the customer's specifications and conditions.
* Negotiation skills with customers addressing technical problems.
If this is something you are interested in and would like some more information on this role, please do not hesitate to get in contact.