- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
We, the Apworks GmbH are a young and innovative technology company specializing in the design, optimization and additive manufacturing (3D printing) of components. All engineering-relevant questions in the field of manufacturing and process optimization are considered and solved in order to be able to realize all customer requirements from prototype production to series production.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of AIRBUS, we are familiar with the latest manufacturing methods and make technologies, innovations and the highest aviation quality standards available to all other industries. This enables us to implement individual solutions for our worldwide customers in the areas of robotics, mechanical engineering, automotive, medical technology and aerospace.
Description of the job
To strengthen and further build our team, we are looking for:
- Working Student Product-Design Luxury (m/f/d)
- Collaboration in an innovative technology company with international clients
- Exciting varied tasks with very high personal responsibility in a dynamic and committed team
- High creative freedom and space for new ideas
- Very wide range of tasks by our international customer spectrum from the most different branches of industry
- Lean structures and a corporate culture in which much can be done with passion, enthusiasm and fun at work
- Attractive compensation concept
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Tasks & accountabilities
- Idea generation for new Product-Designs in the luxury sector of Automotive, Private Jets, Yachts and Watches – in collaboration with engineers and product manager
- Creation of drawings and sketches
- Convert the ideas from the paper into 3d-CAD models
- Consultancy and idea generation for surface, structures and colour design
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Currently student in Product-Design, Industrial-Design or similar
- Creative and free design thinking capability
- Excellent skills in hand drawing and manual sketches on paper
- Very good knowledge in using 3d-CAD programs: Autodesk Fusion and Rhino
- Technical understanding and a sense of aesthetic – especially within the luxury segment
- Very good language skills in English, good language skills in German is a plus
About the company
Airbus makes the freedom of flight possible by designing, manufacturing and supporting the world’s best aircraft. Its people around the globe are united by a passion for aviation, as well as their desire to create better, more efficient ways for airlines and passengers to fly.
The company – a division of Airbus Group – helps shape the future of air transportation and drives sustainable growth around the world. Based on a deep understanding of ever-changing market needs, Airbus pioneers technological solutions and seeks the most efficient sourcing and manufacturing possible – so airlines can grow and people can connect.