- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AWS Cloud Solution Architect ( German & English )
Cognizant is looking for highly motivated individuals to join the Cloud & Infrastructure consulting team.
Cognizant's Cloud & Infrastructure team provide industry-proven Systems and Technology advice to define, transform and operate outcome-based Cloud solutions enabling client's digital transformation.
• Role entails leading assessment of the customer's current business goals and challenges, technology operations estate, existing capabilities and planned IT investments and lead the planning and prioritization of strategic IT initiatives with customer sponsorship.
• The individual should have proven ability to lead the design and engage in the build and implementation of complex solutions and services, and have experience across the technology domains of Cloud, Infrastructure, Applications, Security and Data - with experience & exposure to multiple technologies, tools, best practices, estimation techniques and IT processes.
• Under IT sponsorship, develop relationships with key customer IT and business executives and helps customers translate business needs into actionable IT transformation strategy.
• Responsible for advising enterprise customers on large Cloud transformation across System & Technology areas including Applications, Infrastructure, Testing, Integration and associated services
• Lead pre-sales engagements, bid responses, assessments and engagements across key CIO areas of IT Simplification, IT Modernisation and Security
• Work closely with delivery teams to successful implement agreed upon solutions across lifecycle of assessment/planning, migration/implementation and operations.
• Understand the technical, financial, organisational requirements/constraints of enterprise customers and work closely to align the business case with technology roadmap
• Explain point of views and convince internal and customer stakeholders about the proposed solution and roadmap
Expected Skills and Qualification:
• The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a sound understanding of both Business and IT strategy, a principled approach to broader architectural challenges and opportunities, and a strong grasp of business, technology and solutions, as well as strong leadership and people skills
German fluency is required
• Experience of how contemporary technologies and approaches are helping companies transform is required; Hybrid, private, public cloud, DevOps adoption, modern application design using microservices, containers, datacenter automation tools, IT service management and delivery in the world of cloud
• Experience in Optimization, Organizational Design and Change Management, IT Governance, others
• Degree (Computer Science, Social Science or Business), and/or equivalent experience
• Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of Cognizant's vision and value proposition
• A comprehensive knowledge of key vendors and applications in Cloud & Infrastructure space, and the ability to direct efforts of cross-functional teams
• Should be able to work independently and take accountability for successful customer outcomes
• Willingness to travel when required
Specific skills in the areas below would be desirable:
• Experience of Cloud Solution Architecture with customer facing skills to engage, develop and present solutions that meet the customer needs
• Ability to gather envision and architect solutions on AWS Cloud Platform
• Architecture certification in at least one of the public cloud platforms - AWS
• Ability to explain the security and compliance capabilities of AWS
• Understand the integration and customization requirements with cloud providers
• Experience in envisioning new solutions and defending complex architectures
• Experience in defining approach and migrating large scale workloads to a private or public cloud provider.
• Understanding of hybrid IT situations - that combine on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities.
• Understanding of how support/operations of public-cloud based workloads are performed
At Cognizant you will experience an exciting mix of innovation by design, creativity, collaboration and efficiency within a framework of stimulating
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.