- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Achieve B2B sales target and find new business opportunity
• Co-work with other team members to drive the best business (sales) results
• Lead, integrate & build compelling report & analysis to management team with accurate, actionable learning & recommendation
• Engage, manage & build strong relationship with key partners inside and outside company
• Perform tasks based on management direction
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• At least 4 years experience in the B2C or B2B sales and/or equivalent position
• Experience in channel and key account management
• Interpersonal, team spirit & ability to work under high pressure.
• Good negotiation, presentation & account/project management skill
• Good understanding of Mobile industry / business and connection with local customers / partners
• Very good English in both Writing and Communication skills
• Willing to travel as required
Established in Vietnam in January 1995, Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd specializes in manufacturing and trading home appliance products, digital TVs, monitors… with manufacturing facility locating in Linh Trung, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City. Through relentlessly offering best-in-class solutions of breakthrough technologies and innovative design as well as being an active social contributor, Samsung Vina is known as a trust-worthy and beloved name that has led the markets of TVs and monitors for many consecutive years. The success of Samsung has laid the basis for Samsung Vietnam Electronics (SEV), Samsung Vietnam Electronics Thai Nguyen (SEVT) and Samsung HCMC CE Complex (SEHC), which make Samsung Electronics the largest FDI in Vietnam to date.
About the company
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, printers, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, with annual sales of USD 196 billion (KRW 206.2 trillion), and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. Today, this global network includes 319,000 people across 84 countries.
To discover more, please visit our official website at www.samsung.com and our official blog at global.samsungtomorrow.com.
Specialties: Technologies, Televisions, Smartphones, Tablets, Blu-ray Players, Home Entertainment Systems, Laptops and Netbooks, Home Appliances, Medical Devices, Semiconductor, LED.