- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About us: We’re a global team of culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts crafting food experiences that fuel big ideas at one of the world’s major tech companies! The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact: They help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies – and that’s a big deal! We’re passionate about supporting the long-term success of everyone we feed, and we love what we do. Food+ isn’t just a workplace. It’s a platform for you to innovate, bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and – best of all – be part of an awesome team!
What we can offer you: Continuous professional development and a chance to shape this new role. The opportunity to work within one of the world's most innovative technology companies. Great work environment in a central location. Exciting perks and work life balance. The chance to work in a very international and dynamic environment.
The great things you’ll do:
- Make coffee, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate and other hot drinks
- Provide efficient and friendly services, whilst serving all beverages in accordance with customer requirements, company standards
- Stock up the bar and to prepare for service, to make up and serve drinks
- Clear down after service and keep the work area clean and tidy
What we look for in the perfect candidate:
- Previous experience, at least 1 year, in a similar role within a restaurant/cafe environment
- Acquaintance with and capability of adherence to HACCP requirements
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Ability to establish priorities, and proceed with objectives
Apply Now to take your seat at our global table!