- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
- Generates qualified appointments with key stakeholders who have decision making authority.
- Maintains a sales funnel of high value leads that meet BANT criteria.
- Surpasses personal targets and possess a clear understanding of performance metrics.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and lead sources through the qualification process.
- Maximizes territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying, identifying needs and demand creation.
- Generates new target prospects through research, networking, and referrals .
- Converts leads to sales opportunities by identifying alignment of critical business needs with company's solutions which differentiate Verizon Connect from competitors.
- Works closely with sales management to prioritize opportunities and execute sales strategies to exceed quota expectations.
- Responds to customer enquires quickly and manages an effective contact strategy.
- Submits standard sales metrics, such as; weekly forecasts, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress and business reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintains the CRM for opportunity and contact management Is fully compliant with Verizon Connect sales processes and procedures.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Fluency in German.
- Experience in new business sales experience (experience selling software solutions).
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Good English language skills.
- Strong territory and contact management skills.
- Possess strong consultative and solution selling skills.
- Working knowledge of SaaS and Cloud Computing.
- Experience in developing excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Experience working in both independent and team environments is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a good listener.
- Enthusiastic, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, and a confident approach to closing business.
- Ability to understand a product in depth and passionate about communicating customer benefits.
- New business and appointment setting experience is vital.
- A competitive character and be passionate about what they do, and why they do it.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.