- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Intern for FlixTrain (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support the development of a new start-up in the railway industry
- You take responsibility for various strategic and operational projects
- You conduct data analyses and prepare small business cases
- You work closely with internal teams such as Marketing, Quality Management, Network Planning and Rolling Stock
- You will take part in changing the way people travel Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are an enrolled student in a study program related to mobility, transportation or logistics or a similar area
- You handle MS-Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint) with routine
- You possess an entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
- Your previous operational experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- You have a strong analytical mindset and communication skills
- Your working style is proactive, reliable and expresses a strong focus on achievement
- You speak German and English fluently, every other language is a plus Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.