- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GRäBEN DE
AWS has designed a program offering a Program Manager who has been on a career break an opportunity to return. This program is designed to help and support you back into a fulltime permanent role. Our goal is to set you up with the skills and knowledge you need for success.
Would you like to develop and implement cross-functional business development programs that help increase the adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform? As a Program Manager focused on our Business Development team, you will have an exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver a global strategy to help industry ecosystems transform using the AWS Platform.
Your responsibilities will be to implement and support multiple growth programs, work with cross-functional teams to help drive customer adoption, measure results, and evolve programs to effectively meet AWS’ customer needs. You will work within the EMEA Business Development Programs and Operations team and align closely with the EMEA and global business development, sales, and strategy teams; therefore, you must be comfortable working with cross-functional global teams in dynamic organizations as most of the programs will have inter-dependencies with other teams within AWS. Typically cross-functional collaboration includes regional business development teams, marketing, partners, solutions architecture, professional services, enablement, operations, and other related teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Work together with the EMEA BD teams in co-designing, proposing and executing of growth programs across customers’ cloud adoption life-cycle in collaboration with the cross-functional stakeholder teams for enterprise and industry markets. Program elements may include promotional plays, consultative workshops, solutions blueprints, customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, incentives, target customers, and success measures, etc.
· Special focus to provide support in building and managing high-touch programs which will influence hundreds of customers; enabling AWS to engage with the long tail market without engaging specialist resources in one to one engagements
· Once approved, help deploy – pilot and scale – growth programs in the field working with enablement, regional business development teams, and account teams.
· Collaborate with Marketing to develop and align digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand.
· Manage growth programs, assess performance, pivot and evolve programs based on observed data to improve programs efficacy and performance.
· Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms for insights into the business performance and associated growth programs.
· Significant relevant work experience in program management, business development, solutions.
· Experience developing, implementing, managing and executing cross-functional growth go-to-market programs and sales motion.
· Passion for enterprise market – deep understanding of how enterprise operate and the unique characteristics of large and global enterprises.
· Knowledge of one or multiple industries – how they operate, what their challenges are and how they should transform to adopt cloud.
· Experience with building and running one to many programs
· Passion for cloud technologies – deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms as well as newer technologies such Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
· Excellent business and financial acumen and negotiations skills.Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
· Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional programs and projects - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.