- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Agile Software Development, Autonomous Driving, Data & Analytics
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
continuous-integration, c++, python, docker
An exciting opportunity has become available within the BMW Group for a CI Engineer in the field of Autonomous Driving.
What awaits you?
- Be ahead of your time: In your role you will work with the newest and most evolving technologies and apply them to outstanding products, driven by millions of people worldwide every day.
- Enjoy a highly innovative environment every day anew: Our brand-new Autonomous Driving Campus with its perfect infrastructure is the place to be for our creative talents who are keen on developing the automobile of the future.
- Create great tools for great teams: From continuous integration and delivery to fast feedback and easy interaction, our agile workflows will be perfected by the systems you shape with your expert knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Extensive hands-on experience in enabling teams to perform continuous integration and delivery.
- Expert knowledge in tools like Docker, Git, Zuul (OpenStack), Ansible, JFrog Artifactory, CMake, Pants, Bazel, Linux.
- Extensive expertise in programming languages like C++ and Python.
- Expertise in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures.
- Business-fluent English.
+ 49 89 382-17001