- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €50,364.00 - €58,758.00 gross per year
- Frankfurt am Main
Salary: EUR60,000 - EUR70,000 + Accommodation + Flights + Living Allowance
Job Ref: JR833056
An established and globally recognised specialist main contractor are currently actively recruiting for a Construction Manager to join their specialist data centre construction team to work on complex and challenging projects in Frankfurt.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Construction Manager to further their career by working in the rapidly expanding data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
Rotation every two weeks is on offer for any Construction Manager looking to rotate home. Accommodation and flights are covered in addition to a large living allowance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Construction Manager
The Construction Manager will:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management on the project.
- Plan, develop and organize the construction to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work on construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning
- Scope of Work in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Monitor construction and schedule performance
- Provide recommendations and measures for improvement of operating procedures/work instructions.
- Management of Site Design and Construction processes
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
Requirements of the Construction Manager
The following will be expected of the Construction Manager:
- A minimum of 5 years as a Construction Manager
- Experience on technical/heavy construction projects, i.e data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductor plants, heavy industrial, etc.
- Good knowledge of design and construction process
- Ability to control and manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist Construction Manager opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource [Telephone number removed] or email Click here to contact this recruiter
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business