- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide renewable energy industry as well as offshore oil and gas. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
Description of function
As a Contract Manager you are part of our Legal Department and report directly to the Legal Counsel, and whilst working on specific projects, you will also report to the respective Project Manager.
- Support of specific projects in contractual and legal matters during the execution of the Project, especially with regard to compliance with contractual requirement
- Advising the Project Manager and the project team members in contractual and legal matters
- Support/manage proactively project specific as well as company related interfaces to inter alia Finance/Cost Control, QHSE, Technical Department, Operations Department, and Planning
- Preparation and drafting of Variations, Subcontracts and other contractual documents as required in collaboration with other project team members
- Advising and supporting SOC Management and Project Management/Project Team on contractual matters
- (Support of) Conducting contract negotiations with Employers, Subcontractors and Suppliers both during tender phase and during project execution phase
- Preparation of own claims and defending claims from other parties Interfaces
- Other Contract Managers
- Tender Team
- Project Team
- Clients and Subcontractors
- ms project
- project manager