- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cassidian CyberSecurity GmbH
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Description of the job
Are you looking for a new professional challenge within the Cyber Security sector?
Take the unique chance and apply for our exclusive Afterwork Event
at our Munich site (82024 Taufkirchen) on June 6th, 2019 !
Come and connect with our line managers to gain insight about our ways of working and explore your individual career opportunities that Airbus CyberSecurity offers.
Find out in your personal interview how you can contribute with your skill set to secure critical business and infrastructure. The chance for networking and visiting market places will complete the evening.
The event is scheduled from 16:00 pm to 22:00 pm.
All details will be sent with your individual invitation which is a pre-requisite for your attendance of the event.
Tasks & accountabilities
We are currently looking for the following profiles at different sites in Germany:
- CyberSecurity Software Developers / SW Test Engineers/ SW Architects (d/f/m)
- CyberSecurity Integrators/ Engineers / Architects (d/f/m)
- CyberSecurity Specialists/ Penetration Testers/ Incident responders (d/f/m)
- Cyber Security Architects ICS (d/f/m)
- Cyber Security Administrators/ Service Technicians (d/f/m)
- Cyber Security Analysts L1 / L2 / L3 (d/f/m)
- Bid & Programme Managers (d/f/m)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.