- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus Operations GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Data Analyst (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Bremen at the earliest possible start date. You will join Electrical Engineering Department for Single Aisle.
Are you looking for a new challange in the industry? Do you love aeronautics and want to help us design & manufacture the best aircraft in the world? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the aerospace industry? Then Airbus for you, is the place to be!
Your main role will be to identify and set up any lever related to the use of intelligent technology.
You will be a source of proposals for innovative digital solutions aiming at delivering breakthroughs in operational performance and the efficiency of the department, such as automation of repetitive and low value tasks.
In addition, as part of the General Electric Team, you will contribute to any initiative aiming at upgrading the value delivered to our customers.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Take part of Airbus digital transformation by identifying new means, tools and way of working
- Drive digital initiatives to change current way of working based on data driven organization
- Perform data analytics in order to find new way of correlating all the data and build models that could support anticipation
- Digital focal point for General Electric, i.e. business representative by bringing the voice of the team among central projects
- Deploy corporate tools, cascade information at local level
- Develop automation of processes currently performed manually with high workload to free workload to end users
- Drive the change management phases by communicating on the new solutions
- Steer any improvement that could update the value delivered by the department, i.e. guaranty process robustness
- Build efficient performance monitoring
This role will involve frequent travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to master degree (or equivalent) in Design and construction planning or a related discipline
- Experience in Engineering, Information systems and Quality Management
- Experience in Project Management
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Good experience in project and lean management
- Innovative thinker who is willing to explore new ways of working
- IT tools: SAP, Pack Office, Google Suite
- Languages: fluent in German, advanced in English would be appreciated
- ms project
About the company
Airbus makes the freedom of flight possible by designing, manufacturing and supporting the world’s best aircraft. Its people around the globe are united by a passion for aviation, as well as their desire to create better, more efficient ways for airlines and passengers to fly.
The company – a division of Airbus Group – helps shape the future of air transportation and drives sustainable growth around the world. Based on a deep understanding of ever-changing market needs, Airbus pioneers technological solutions and seeks the most efficient sourcing and manufacturing possible – so airlines can grow and people can connect.