- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- The Data Architect is responsible for guiding the design and direction of data strategy. The successful candidate will work closely with a range of stakeholders including the rest of the architecture team, business data consumers, data providers, business analysts and operations teams.
- The role holder will be responsible for delivering architecture artefacts, standards, patterns etc that will be disseminated to and used by solution architects. Each of these standards and strategies will require oversight to ensure they are followed and the Data Architect will provide this.
- The successful candidate will have a wide range of deliverables including an overall Data Strategy, platform patterns, standards, models and their governance processes.
You will be expected to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Data warehousing and operational data stores
- Enterprise data models
- Data transformation and standards
- Data Architecture repositories and architecture modelling
- Data interfaces
Key working relationships will be other members of the Architecture team, including specialist Solution Architects, Application Architects and Data Modellers.
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic, and able to engage, challenge and influence others A track record of developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships across IT and the wider institution.
- An ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists, and to write clear technical reports and other formal documentation for solution deployments and evaluations is essential.
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.