- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76224 Sales 9/9/2019 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can accelerate, their efforts are recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences.
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smartoffice products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together let’s shape the world of tomorrow.
The chosen Acquisition Account Manager Server & Storage will create positive business outcomes for his/her clients and Lenovo by reaching out to our prospects using inbound/outboundsales techniques including extensive teaming with channel partners. The successful candidate will identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities in private and public sector.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets in Southern Germany
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales with Enterprise customers and sales opportunities in state, federal, local government, and healthcare accounts.
• Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
• Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
• Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
• Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
• Work with internal functions like technical sales teams, marketing or the delivery team
This position is to cover South of Germany and can be based either in Stuttgart or homeoffice based.
• Minimum five (5) years sales experience in the Enterprise and Public Data Center/Server&Storage market with a proven track record of success.
• Proven ability to sell Data Center solutions consisting of servers, storage, and networking devices including the supporting management software and services.
• Understanding of the core technologies, industry trends, and workloads shaping the Data Center market including Cloud, Converged Systems, and Analytics.
• Understanding of common Linux and Windows server applications.
• Sales mentality- Knows how to create opportunities, to contact, qualify, develop and close leads face to face, by phone, by chat, and by email.
• Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and accounts.
• User of MS Office and sales CRM solutions (Salesforce.com) but also use interactive tools including chat, forums, E-Mail, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English language
At Lenovo we are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.
- social media
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.