- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LICHTENBERG GERMANY
We're the Delivery Service Partners of the UK and we deliver Amazon's packages to the homes and businesses in your neighbourhood.
We're looking for independent contractor Delivery Drivers and we're recruiting now for seasonal and year-round work opportunities.
If you would enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being self-employed, growing your own van delivery business, this is the job for you.
Amazon Delivery Service Partners have an immediate need for independent contractor drivers to deliver packages to homes and businesses in locations up and down the country.
What does a delivery driver do?
• You will be an independent contractor and work for a Delivery Service Partner
• You will meet at an assigned location, load a van and deliver packages to the customers along your assigned route
• You will follow the highest safety standards, on and off the road
• Your customer interactions will be friendly and professional
• Drivers typically work 9 hours, 4-5 days a week, either seasonally or all-year round
What are the requirements?
• A valid licence to drive in the UK and fewer than 6 penalty points if using a UK licence
• The ability to operate and navigate a delivery van with 5 cubic metres of stowage space
• The physical capability to move packages up to 23kg in weight and easily get in and out of your van (with or without reasonable adjustments)
• A willingness to undergo and pass background checks, including a drug and alcohol test
• The friendly personality to engage with customers
• Some positions require you to use your own van or be of a minimum age for insurance purposes
• The ability to communicate fluently in either English or German
What you'll get
• Competitive compensation
• The chance to play an important role in your community
Is this the opportunity for you? It only takes 5 minutes to apply.
Check us out.