- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Design Architect for competitions and feasibility studies
- Dealing with a wide range of building typologies and briefs
- Analytical and creative production of concept studies and variations
- Implementation of concept strategies
- Turning concept designs into completed drawings and illustrations
- Producing presentations
Your skills set:
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of one to two years of professional experience, ideally producing designs for competitions
- Familiarity with planning and building control law
- Excellent knowledge of popular CAD and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.