- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- München, Landeshauptstadt
A very established civil engineering and infrastructure contractor are looking for a Design Manager, who has experience within work design and management experience in order to effectively coordinate the design work from inception to completion.
About the Client:
The client has grown year on year since their inception, and are expecting a large growth period in the next few years.
About the Role:
- Maintain all design programmes
- Liaise with the project management and pre-construction teams
- Ensure designs are accurate at tender stage
- Oversee in-house design team
- Value Engineering
About the Candidate:
- Experience within temporary works and temporary works design
- Experience with designs of civil engineering projects
- Degree qualified within Civil Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to handle pressure
- Driven and self-motivated
Points of Appeal:
- Large contractor
- Bespoke projects
- Progression within the company
- ms project
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.