- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Director Technical Sales AEC EMEA 19WD33256 Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-Bavaria-Munich
Director Technical Sales AEC EMEA
Location: Flexible - EMEA
Job ID: 19WD33256
The Technical Sales AEC EMEA is responsible for leading the Technical Sales Specialists organization for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry in Europe, by maximizing solution and portfolio revenue potential via technical sales.
The mission of the Technical Sales organization is to develop and manage Technical Specialists who partner with internal sales teams and authorized resellers to secure sales in new and existing accounts. They champion and promote technical sales by providing leadership excellence in account planning and strategy, relationship building, and sales execution.
This is a very visible, strategic, and influential role in a successful and expanding segment of the company. In the EMEA region, this role leads a team of 25+ employees and three people managers.
- Manages team of people managers
- Selects, develops and builds teams by recruiting resources, defining staff development areas and providing ongoing feedback, coaching and training and development
- Supports Sales Teams to drive business results by providing quality technical sales capability and capacity through effective team development
- Builds and executes annual business plan that comprehensively includes customer segments, resources, financial, solution, and effective strategy
- Acts as key stakeholder in deploying new strategy and programs
- Contributes to broader Autodesk team by providing insight and feedback to the product development and marketing organizations to drive sales and generate additional revenue
- Develops and delivers trainings to increase reseller technical competencies
- Partners with sales teams and authorized resellers to provide presale technical assessment and product demonstrations to secure sales in new and existing accounts
- Drives best practices across the sales organization with emphasis on developing strong, long-term account relationships
- Establish global relationships with peers in other Geos to share best practices and drive high level standards of execution
- Be part of the EMEA Tech Sales Leadership team and contribute actively to all team meetings
- Degree in a relevant field such as architecture, engineering, computer sciences, business... or equivalent education / work experience
- Proven leadership and people skills when leading international teams across seniority levels in a presales organization
- Solid understanding of technical / engineering topics, IT matters and / or business processes in the construction industry
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and excellent communication skills
- Business fluency in English is a must; any additional EMEA languages a definite plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.