- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DescriptionGlobal leader in Networking, internet connectivity, streaming technology, video monitoring and storage solutions is growing their Technical Support team in Cork. Their EMEA Technical Support manages B2B customer interactions on a range of product and service requests to address their needs.
A new position has been created for a English speaking Technical Support Analyst in Cork. This role will see you support the US market;
- Troubleshoot hardware & software issues related to networking, storage, gaming, wifi and video monitoring
- Assist in problem resolution and either fix or escalate issue to engineering
- Manage the customers case from inception to close with feedback via chat, email and phone
The ideal candidate will possess;
- CCNA, CCNP &/OR CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification
- Business fluent English - written and spoken!
- Ability to manage B2B customers
- Interest in working late and night shifts for US market+
If you are interested in a Technical Support role with a leading Technology company, please