- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- You will work with a value- and a mission-aligned team of professionals.
- You can dedicate your entire time and energy to your validation, and benefit from our help with the nitty-gritty.
- You can choose a flexible work setup suitable for you.
- Enjoy the high visibility and immediate exposure of your work to Beam and the BEUMER Group.Should you want to move on, you will have tangible results and an extensive network to count on.
- Think and act long term: We are part of a family company. We want to help you build something truly great over many years. We are not looking for fast exits. Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated intellectual curiosity.
- 5+ years of professional experience with exposure to technology or logistics.
- Entrepreneurial and/or startup experience, knowledge of the European tech ecosystem is a big plus.
- The ability to build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, business partners, and entrepreneurs.
- You are fluent in English and German. Additional Information
Please send us your resume and/or your LinkedIn/ Xing profile. Please also include answers to the following questions:
- What is your current level of German?
- What is your specific area of expertise (business development, product, operations, etc...)?
- Do you have at least two years of startup experience, in which startup and which role did you fill?
- If you don’t have any startup experience, please tell us why founding a startup would be the next logical step for you in your career? If we see a great match between yourself and Beam, you can expect an invitation to a short video call interview with our People Operations Manager.