- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Frankfurt am Main
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role you’ll leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in quota carrying software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM system such as Salesforce.com.
Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals.
- Strong relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CFO executives.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- Strong track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers, and bring those relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire complex business-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate