- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ABSTATT - DEUTSCHLAND
Job DescriptionFor years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit "Automated Driving" we are developing systems which teach the car how to drive: innovative solutions of intelligent algorithms, software, sensors, actuators and ECUs make us to one of the leading companies in the development of highly- and fully-automated driving systems.
- As Full Stack Developer you will design, build and sustain simulation frameworks for Automated Driving.
- You will get to know existing Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems and combine them with modern virtualization tools, forming state-of-the-art Continuous Testing environments.
- Furthermore you will engage in full-stack development with modern technologies. Your focus will be on DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI) and automation.
- Personality: You are open-minded and proactive as well as enthusiastic for modern software development.
- Experience and Know-how: You already gained some hands-on experience with C++ and ideally already used DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and/orJenkins. Automotive software development also sparks your interest.
- Languages: You have a fluent command of English. German skills would be beneficial.
- Education: You have a degree in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or a comparable field.
Additional InformationApply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
It is possible to work from home and part-time.
Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Fabian Körner (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 8835
Company DescriptionDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!