- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Assignments - You provide expert service for the company’s international assignees (long-term and short-term, inbound and outbound) which means that you will manage the assignment process from start to end.
- Consulting - You are the Global Mobility Consultant and with your expertise you help the business to apply the appropriate assignment package.
- Operations - You will manage the operational work along the assignment lifecycle (e.g. initiating moving services, international health coverage) as well as the payments related to the assignment.
- Contact person - You will be the central point of contact during the complete assignment process (i.e. pre-assignment, on assignment and repatriation). You will communicate with diverse stakeholders, ranging from international assignees and leadership to key business unit contacts and third-party vendors.
- Network - You will be working closely with our network of internal subject matter experts (e.g. personal tax, social security, payroll) as well as global mobility experts worldwide.
- Processes - You will constantly review and improve existing processes. This may also include establishing new processes in order to increase our efficiency while keeping our service standards on a high level.
- Reporting - You will report directly to the Head of Global Mobility. Dein Profil
- You have a Bachelor/ Master’s degree or equivalent in (International) Business Administration, Human Resources Management or Language and Intercultural Studies.
- You have strong time management skills including the ability to structure and prioritize work. Analytical and spreadsheet skills are beneficial.
- Excellent intercultural communication skills and an open mind set are very important.
- You feel confident working closely with key company stakeholders and leaders as well as working in virtual teams.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience within a Global Mobility role (e.g. as an intern or trainee). Experience in expatriate compensation and benefits, taxation and social security are beneficial.
- Strong relationship management skills including the ability to quickly build reliable personal networks with customers and peers are required.
- A background of working in a professional services oriented business would be helpful.
- Fluency in English and German is required, other foreign language skills would be beneficial.
- human resources