- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Global Product Launch Manager, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Global Product Launch Manager to lead the operational launch readiness process for key global launches together with the functional and regional responsible.
The purpose of the Global Product Launch Manager role is to develop and implement innovative approaches to management and guidance providing to the various functions on any critical activity and required decision that drive launch success.
• Lead and ensure launch readiness for key launches through cross functional coordination and by proactively addressing ongoing challenges with functional team and conduct launch readiness reviews
• Lead cross functional teams and ensure overarching coordination to maximize launch opportunities
• Identify operational bottlenecks and core risks proactively and manage appropriately/ establish risk mitigation plans to ensure on time and successful launches
• Drive decisions for product allocations if needed, at-risk manufacturing and API purchases to optimize upsides and mitigate risk
• Represent Global Launch Management in relevant projects or meetings/lead GLM driven initiatives
• Provide status updates to major stakeholders as needed
• Support head GLM in preparation of presentations for various stakeholders
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2017 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2017, our products reached well over 500 million patients. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have
• University education (scientific preferably), MBA degree is an advantage
• Proficiency in English, German is a plus
• Project Management skills – mandatory
• Several Years in Project Management or comparable roles with cross functional scopes, optimally in Gx/ Pharmaceuticals
• Having worked with different cultures/ in an international environment/ in a cross functional matrix
• Experience in leading teams without formal authority and managed through people challenges
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
Business Unit Product Dev SZ
Site Holzkirchen (near Munich)
Company/Legal Entity Sandoz International
Functional Area Research & Development
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.