- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Germany - Baden-Württemberg, Mannheim
This position is located in Mannheim, Germany.
The Gunsmith II inspects and repairs all Army Prepositioned Stocks – 2 crew-served small arms. Determines serviceability of weapons, sub-assemblies and parts. Diagnoses and determines remedies for failures commonly encountered in the repair of small arms using a variety of diagnostic techniques and TMDE with little or no supervision. Mounts and dismounts coaxial and pintle mounted weapons as required. Assists with inventories. Safely uses common hand tools and shop equipment effectively without assistance. May instruct other employees in proper repair maintenance procedures. Required to conduct and/or receive cross training as directed. Positions Reporting to this Function : N/A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- 2-3 years’ experience in military small arms repair required.
- US Army MOS 45K, USMC 2111 or NATO military organization equivalent.
- Maintain a daily timesheet and daily manning report and ensuring times are accurate.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. (23 kg).
- Must be able to mount and dismount weapons systems.
Qualification & Experience Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Military experience preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to meet and maintain all base access security requirements.
- Must be able to meet and maintain all Logistic Information System (LIS) access requirements (Common Access Card).
Specialized knowledge and skills
- Experienced in the using the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS)
- Experienced in the using the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Unique Logistics Support Applications (TULSA) and Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW)
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Maintenance
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230540BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.