- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior
Role: Embedded Developer
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
fpga, cpu, gpu, ethernet, pci
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Hardware Engineer(m/f/diverse) Embedded Infrastructure Angiography-System. If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will be responsible for the development of complex hardware components within the acquisition subsystem in angiography systems. * Working in an interdisciplinary, intercultural team, you will create the specifications for, and realize, complex hardware components according to the system requirements
* You will apply a systematic, methodical approach while designing an optimal solution to meet requirements with regard to quality, time to market, and costs
* You will coordinate internal and external development partners in an agile development process, and you will support downstream processes during the integration of your components into the subsystem/overall system
* As product owner, you will be responsible for changes and improvements to the components throughout their lifecycle
* By creating prototypes and validating new technologies, you will be able to respond quickly to our customers’ future requirements This position may suit you best, if you want to apply your passion, love of innovation and team spirit to make a valuable contribution to the future of diagnostic and interventional medical technology. * You have successfully completed a master's degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent field
* You have gained initial relevant experience in the development of electronics components, especially in the field of real-time image processing with FPGA, DSP, CPU/GPU, DDR memory
* You have an in-depth knowledge of electrical diagram and layout creation, and you are familiar with the commissioning and testing of electronic assemblies
* You have gained experience with the protocols and architectures of high-speed interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, serial optical/electrical, DVI)
* Ideally, you have already worked as part of an agile development process (SAFe, SCRUM, LeSS)
* In order to be able to work confidently in a global environment, good written and spoken English is essential; knowledge of German would be an advantage
* You contribute independently to high-quality solutions through your stringent quality standards, your communication skills, and your analytical abilitiesIf you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.http://www.siemens.de/healthineers
if you wish to find out more about the specificbusinessbefore applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications fromindividuals with disabilities.