- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a global leading telecommunication company are recruiting for a Head of Channel Marketing to join their business in the Germany.
- Responsible for the development of the German channel marketing strategy to match the sales strategy of all channels and the brand marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the Go To Market process within the marketing department.
- Responsible for the day to day channel marketing management such as budget coordination and creative approvals
- Responsible for creating target demand generation campaigns (offline and online) for client’s customers
- Within the marketing team responsible for co-development of flagship campaigns
- Responsible for development of promotion platform to generate customer data
- Profound marketing experience of local market and work experience of one or two kinds of marketing categories, such as PR, advertising, media buying, field marketing, event /exhibition, social media, etc.
- Computer and general office software skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong target-oriented spirit, proactive work attitude
- Marketing leading industry work experience is preferred
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Fluent in English and German language