- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in brand management and consumer communication.
- Online media experience, with an extensive understanding of search.
- Experience in media planning and advertising effectiveness.
- Experience in the Retail industry in sales and marketing and/or management consulting experience.
- Experience in business development, developing client relationships and servicing, and providing solutions.
- Advise retail executives in terms of digital strategy and effective online advertising.
- Analyze client performance by using data and industry trends to develop solid strategic plans.
- Coordinate cross country teams to prepare and conduct transformational pitches and business presentations.
- Create case studies of successful campaigns in order to share relevant insights with customers and to present thought leadership at industry events and conferences.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate