- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The MTT Strategy & Innovation Team is a focused and flexible team specialized in the development of modern business applications. We are constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to drive SAP forward and inspire our users. We are currently working on two applications developed by us that digitize and optimize event management at SAP. Due to our startup-like approach, we attach great importance to agility and teamwork.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of our team, you will play an integral part in the creation of applications based on SAP’s latest technologies. Developing on the SAP Cloud Platform, you will provide the foundation for high-performing business applications by creating a state-of-the-art backend. Your tasks will include:
- Build a strong Java backend (Spring) to run performant and cloud based business applications
- Collaborate closely with a strong team of developers and domain experts
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle from the definition and design to the application go-live
- Share ideas and knowledge with a small team of experts in a dynamic environment
- Leverage SAP HANA to achieve an outstanding application performance and scalability
- Build a best practice backend architecture and reusable microservices
- Stay up to date on best practices and the latest technology developments
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields:Computer Science or related fields
- Structured and self-organized working style with a strong attention to detail and quality
- User-oriented mindset and strong goal oriented programming skills
- Good database programming and SQL knowledge
- Teamplayer that feels comfortable working in an international atmosphere
- Fluent in English and German
- Humor and common sense
- Previous project experience is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.