- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Help shape the future: As an intern in the consulting team in the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence, you will have a chance to contribute to machine learning problems related to autonomous driving, driver assistance technologies, sensor data analysis and many more exciting topics.
- Take responsibility: You will have access to state of the art infrastructure for computing and large industrial scale data sets. In addition, you will have the opportunity to improve products that affect millions of people worldwide.
- Conscientious coordination: Further, you will get the chance to work on topics like the deployment of machine learning algorithms in a CI/CD environment, Apache Spark, Docker, Kubernetes and the daily work of a Data Engineer/DevOps.
- Character: curious and passionate about learning
- Working Practice: enthusiastic and able to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience and Knowledge: proficient programming in Python/Java, experienced in working with Linux-based systems, hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes, experience with working on large data sets in a distributed computing environment like Hadoop&Spark, Open Source collaboration - preferable github profile, ability to translate technical concepts into ideas that are easy to understand and communicate
- Qualification: good coding practices, ability to write efficient, readable and resilient code
- Enthusiasm: good foundations/high interest in machine learning and data visualization, interest in visualization tools for large data sets
- Language: fluent in English
- Education: currently pursuing bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the field of Computer Science or similar
Additional InformationStart: July 2019
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Martin Kopp (Business Department)
+49 172 4361752
Company DescriptionDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!