- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Conscientious coordination: At our new-founded cross-functional purpose team, we are passionate for our business. Our products, batteries and chargers, is a vital part of the overall power tools portfolio.
- Help shape the future: To fascinate our users, we need enthusiastic, self-reliant team members to actively contribute to international product concepts and to independently prepare competitor and market analyses.
- Experience cooperation: Besides you support team during product development and launch.
- Take responsibility: Last but not least you participate and organize events like internal product demonstrations and customer surveys.
- Character: person with strong and fast problem-solving skills and the ability to become familiar with new situations quickly
- Working Practice: structured and independent
- Experience: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge: proficient in Microsoft Office and Web Based Tools
- Language: fluent in English and German
- Education: studies in the field of economics, industrial engineering or comparable
Additional InformationStart: October 2019
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Maria Pöss (Business Department)
+49 711 758-4662
Company DescriptionDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH is looking forward to your application!