- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in executing M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions and a strong desire to want to be part of a team executing those transactions for high-growth technology and techology services comapnies in the public and private markets. As an Analyst, the role requires an ability to multi-taks in a fast-paced environment, experience with financial statements and financial modeling and storng communication skills.
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Preparing marketing materials for M&A and equity capital raises
- Analyzing industries and assessing competitive dynamics
- Interacting and managing client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with data in a related field
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
About the company
We know finding the right job or candidates for the job can be difficult and time consuming.
As a leading employment and staffing agency, JobPilot has the connections to find you the perfect career or the ideal candidate.