- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Purpose/ Role
Based in Munich and operating within Global IT SMO Service Delivery, you will strategically support all teams in order to reduce risks, improve implementation, and effect system changes smoothly. Your responsibilities include e.g. the day to day management of the IT Change & Release process to ensure stability and quality.
In this role you will…
• Act as a central point of contact for the SMO IT Change & Release team and keep abreast of all system changes by effectively documenting, coordinating, tracking and communicating them. You may also train stakeholders on process and policy documentation content, as required.
• Maintain IT procedures, standards and/or guidelines and evaluate existing systems and processes.
• Develop innovative solutions for critical systems and maintain designs and procedures for service improvement. Take part in and help resource global project teams as required.
• Conduct IT analysis and provide feedback for the regular management reporting cycle and country relevant updates. Attend and/or chair the local Change Advisory Board and Post Implementation Reviews.
• Proactively work and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to deliver consultancy and service as well as to ensure all parties (internal & external) are kept engaged and up to date.
Key Requirements/ Skills
• You have a degree in IT, computer science or Business Administration or other relevant fields.
• You benefit from relevant IT experience (ideally financial services sector) and have at least 3 to 5 years’ of experience of working in a global environment. International work experience preferred.
• You embrace agile working and have excellent process workflow & documentations skills.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, with ability to coaching/leading others.
• Advanced ability to understand and interpret technical designs of databases, platforms, architecture, etc.
• Working knowledge of the ITIL Framework with a minimum Foundation qualification.
• Excellent competencies in successfully collaborating in challenging situations such as cultural differences or virtual teams across various locations and time zones.
• Very good communication skills and ability to handle complex project or release demands and break them down into manageable pieces.
• Fluent in English. German an advantage.