- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager for a respected Public Sector organisation.
Purpose of the job:
Lead the information, communications and technology team in development and implementation of the companies information systemsand across their network. Along developing and implementating application and advising on the development and delivery of their long term IT strategy.
* Knowledge of Social Housing and the modules of Housing Software.
* Understanding of Business intelligence tools: Power BI, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects, ect.
* Ability to apply design and data analysis techniques and a familiarity with Data Warehousing Techniques.
* Experience in system support and user problem resolution.
* Experience in creating training documentation and conducting training.
* Project Management and software change implementation
* Knowledge of CRM (Dynamics) and advanced knowledge of excel.
* Manage the implementation of new business systems.
* Cloud based solutions.
* Network and infrastructure support
* Experience of working with problem, change and Release Processes
Additional skills and experience:
* ITIL v3
* Relevant degree or qualifilied via experience
- ms project
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.