- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT Systems Administrator / IT Support Analyst is required to work within a IT Support company. This is an opportunity to work within a structured, professional environment that will offer scope to progress.
- You will be supporting and configuring primary IT Systems used by the business.
- MS Windows 2008 Server through to Windows 2016, MS Exchange Server desirable, MS SQL Server 2008 also desirable, through to latest release of MS Hyper-V.
- You will also be called upon to provide second/third line desktop support, when we hit busy periods.
- You will assist the security team in achieving and maintaining objectives.
- You will also have considerable experience of MS Domain services (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc).
- Cloud technology e.g. Azure (formal training opportunities available).
- Exposure to PowerShell (desirable).
- Providing technical support for all systems, liaising with partnering and external suppliers.
- Monitoring and maintain the critical live servers.
- Pro-actively identify solutions to technical issues.
- Act as a 2nd/3rd line escalation point.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- Work as part of a wider projects team.
- Great a strong working relationship with the development team.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of security systems.
In addition to these we are looking for someone who can offer excellent customer support to the end user, and someone who can work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload.
- active directory
- sql server
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.