- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Java Developer - 6 month contract - Berlin (on site)
Transition Partners are currently recruiting for a Freelance Java Developer to work for a FinTech client based in Central Berlin.
As a Java Developer, you will be working on a microservices based banking system, which interacts with a number of internal and external APIs. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving their current services and building and testing new features and services across the client's systems.
We are looking for:
- Experience in software development, utilising Java and relevant frameworks
- Strong working experience of RESTful services
- TDD & Unit Testing
- Relational databases such as MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Experience of building microservices; exposure to Docker & Kubernetes would be great to have
- Ability to work in cross functional Agile team, strong problem solving and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a well established business, which takes great pride in their international team and innovative industry.
Please note, the role will be based on site in Berlin full time.
Key Words: Java, Spring, FinTech, Microservices
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. Your personal information will be securely held.