- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- München, Landeshauptstadt
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Doctor (psychiatry) to join their service. Ideally you will have 6 months post qualification experience and you will have a keen interest in mental health.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- You will have an active NMC PIN.
- Previous experience of working within a mental health service is desirable but not essential.
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead.
- Assessment of service users? needs, creating and implementing care plans.
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet users physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.