- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenues of 13 billion euros. As the European market leader for cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing, the Atos Group offers companies end-to-end solutions for orchestrated hybrid clouds, big data, business applications and digital workplaces with its Digital Transformation Factory. The company also offers services from its subsidiary Worldline, the European market leader for payment and transaction services. With innovative technologies and in-depth industry knowledge, Atos accompanies the digital transformation of customers from all industries. The Group is the worldwide IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange as one of the 40 leading French stock corporations (CAC40). Further information can be found at www.atos.net .
Atos needs you.
With your personality and your skills, you can contribute to the decisive advancement of customer solutions for our worldwide media customers. Our small, high-performance teams focus on delivering digital technology solutions in a lean and agile environment. We are looking for talented developers who are motivated to deliver effective customer solutions in innovative software development teams.
Let's work together to help European media companies evolve into global players in the digital media industry. In order to create maximum customer proximity, we deploy our teams primarily directly at the customer's premises in the immediate Munich environment.
A relaxed start-up atmosphere, innovative customer projects, state-of-the-art software development methods and excellent training and development opportunities ensure satisfied team members and customers.
Herewith you can enrich our team:
- You will work with the Product Owner and Development Team to define and implement innovative software designs.
- You will convince together with your team through test-driven software development.
- You support the analysis and design of standard system and software solution architectures for subsystems and functional modules.
- You are already involved in the tendering phase and support the analysis of customer requirements.
- Under the guidance of experienced frontend developers, you will develop a solution for integrating backend services with the frontend solution.
- You work with your team during code reviews under guidance
- You will continue to support the preparation of effort estimates, test execution and technical documentation.
- You have the chance to work in an agile development environment and support the identification of new methods and tools in the area of Java development (e.g. Continuous Delivery, DevOps, etc.).
- Knowledge transfer Atos internal (e.g. within the framework of "Learning Friday" events)
You should bring that:
- Basic knowledge of Java relevant frameworks
- Practical experience and knowledge in programming web services and micro services
- Basic knowledge in software development using a Java EE technology stack (JSF, JPA and object-relational mapping frameworks (e.g. Hibernate))
- Knowledge of frameworks and design patterns and their implementation in programming, as well as basic knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of relational databases (keywords: transactions/isolation, referential integrity), secure handling of SQL and PL/SQL
- Handling version control and build systems (e.g. GIT/Maven) would be advantageous.
- Initial experience with container-based deployments (Kubernetes) and microservices would be helpful.
- Readiness for a security check (Ü1-3) would be important to us
- Hands-on mentality, independent analytical and structured work, communication skills, team spirit, customer orientation, willingness to travel, openness to new ideas
- German C1 according to European Framework of Reference for Languages and good knowledge of English
- This position requires professional know-how, usually acquired through two years of professional experience and the completion of vocational training or a bachelor's degree.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mrs. Sandra Felkel on +49 211 3993 5545 .
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives