- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are The Mobile BankOur vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Lead, grow and mentor the KYC QA team of 6+ analysts and growing
- Consolidate and refine QA requirements for failed and successful reviews in existing structure of KYC ops and KYC compliance operations ICS
- Refining current processes, work with dedicated data resource to create the benchmark metrics for QA across different variables
- Performance management, quality check, and workflow distribution within team
- Lead KYC QA training team for internal functions and external vendors
- Act as liaison between upper management and team
What you will bring along
- Related business degree/banking apprenticeship, 3+ years' KYC QA experience, banking experience preferred
- 1+ year team leading experience required, team building experience strongly preferred
- Experience collaborating with and managing external vendor
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative compliance measures
- Superb excel skills, end to end project management experience preferred
- Excellent communicator, Fluency in English is a must!
- Strong problem solver who thrives in a fast pace and change driven environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Opportunity to lead a young, fast growing team within one of the fastest growing FinTech in the world
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits such as gym subsidy, BVG ticket subsidy, premium bank account, brown bag lunch, bring your dog to work twice a week...etc
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.
- ms project