- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
iconmobile is an international consulting firm for innovation globally headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with further offices in Santa Monica, Detroit and Shanghai.
We are part of the WPP network blending more than a decade of design and user experience with deep technical expertise and business sense. With our clients from various industries like Automotive, Consumer Products, Financial Services and Health Care we aim for innovative solutions that are both commercially successful and game changing.
Our mission is to grow and transform businesses through the creation of new digital services and products with a focus on creating compelling user experiences to establish successful customer relationships.
Design is at the heart of what we do, fuelled by our curiosity and the passion to deliver the best possible results. Our creative thinking is end to end, starting with ideas and paper, informing design of user experiences, while in parallel we validate technical feasibility and implement software and hardware prototypes. Our efforts are punctuated with future showcases or industrialized products at scale. about the position
We are looking for a lead accountant / tax specialist (f/m/x) who ensures compliance with all legal requirements (tax and commercial law) in accounting, as well as being the main contact person for external and internal stakeholders and also assists in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements. your role
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Ensuring tax and commercially correct accounting in day-to-day operations
- Contact person (f/m/x) for tax and social security issues in the company as well as for tax consultants, auditors and tax inspectors and other authorities, including corresponding correspondence processing
- Processing, evaluation and preparation of recommendations for action on all tax issues
- Valuation and accounting of accrued liabilities
- Leadership and further development of the accounting team
- Compliance with the monthly reporting deadlines in consider of legal regulations and compliance processes
- Cash management
- Compilation of VAT advance declarations, summary reports and statistical reports
- Co-authoring annual tax declarations
- Independent monitoring of legislative changes in the finance field and corresponding implementation
- Compliance with all compliance with internal rules and legal provisions, especially SOX your profile
- Accountant/ tax specialist or similar level of education and training with at least 7+ years of professional experience in medium-sized enterprises
- Alternatively, relevant studies with a focus on accounting/taxes and 5 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of German tax law, as well as reliability with tax and commercial financial statement
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English (word and writing)
- Good knowledge of relevant ERP software (Datev)
- Good MS-Office knowledge (especially Excel) interested?
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your cv and cover letter and possible start date via "Apply now".