- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Frankfurt am Main
What you’ll be doing...
Are you interested in working with customers on a global level? Keen to support clients to lead their projects to a success? Do you like to communicate at different levels and with people from diverse backgrounds? In case "yes", we'd love to hear from you, we may have an exciting role for you. As a Senior Project Manager, you will take ownership of large complex client programmes so we can deliver and complete on schedule, on quality assured and within budget. You are the person you customer trusts as you deliver a plan and coordinate the project to satisfaction, keeping your client regularly informed of progress, and ensuring that all parties' commitments and demands are delivered against.
• You develop, prepare and deliver a project plan to set accurate expectations and advise clients of any critical project landmarks.
• You engage in Sales opportunities well in advance of contract signature to ensure thorough collection of client requirements and chair a project kick-off as early as possible
• Engage with internal and external parties with frequent programme progress reports, highlighting risks, actions and dependencies
• You lead the virtual project team (as the overall point of contact) throughout a Client Programme lifecycle and ensure all Verizon meets all key achievements
• You support, mentor and guide in a matrix environment to ensure the team achieves the common goal
• You oversee and check that first invoices for each project and that the billing start-date in accordance with company policy
What we’re looking for...
Several years of relevant work experience in a similar role
• Project Management experience, ideally in the Telecommunications or IT environment or equivalent experience.
• Resilient attitude and customer mindset to deliver and achieve a positive customer appreciation
• Excellent customer communication and interpersonal skills and experience at executive level.
• You hold Project management qualification (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner or PMP certifications)
• Good level of technical experience within Network and IT services.
• You are fluent in English and German
Verizon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. At Verizon, we welcome difference — we understand it, we appreciate it, and we grow with it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.