- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An Investment Bank is seeking a Loan Closer to take on the migration of a portfolio of Loans from one entity to another. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of Loan Trading conventions to assist with this migration, handling both the legal documentation required to facilitate transfers as well as the deal and trade capture in LoanIQ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deal build in LoanIQ including trade capture
- Review/populate all forms of standard LMA and LSTA secondary trading documentation to prepare for trade settlement
- Liaison with external Agent Bank to agree settlement dates and completion of documentation
- Liaison with internal settlements team for settlement
- Provide regular updates to the project team on the status of the migration escalating issues early
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Syndicated Loans Market experience within Loans Administration, Loans Agency or Closing Functions
- Ability to prepare and negotiate LMA and LSTA trading documentation
- Knowledge of LoanIQ would be desired
- Ability to interpret Credit Agreements
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible with workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ms project
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.