- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Description
Zendesk is looking for a highly experienced and motivated Enterprise Sales Manager to continue growing our Enterprise footprint across the Central region. Zendesk's Manager for the Central region will have full responsibility for leading their team to success!
We would love for you to play this key role in ensuring the achievement of our significant revenue growth targets in an incredibly fast-paced and dynamic market. You should have the energy, business insight, sales expertise and people management skills to build and inspire your team to consistently over achieve meaningful growth targets whilst working in close collaboration with our amazing cross-functional partners.
As an experienced Enterprise Sales leader, you will develop and execute a multi-faceted Enterprise sales strategy to increase our market share whilst building the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction. You will manage a team of highly driven, successful sales professionals, who are equally focussed on acquiring new logos and growing the revenue from their installed base.
• Provide strong Enterprise leadership, vision and direction for the sales team and broader Zendesk sales organisation
• Continue to hire, grow, lead and motivate your high-performing Enterprise sales team
• Be accountable for the attainment of your sales representative’s assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets
• Track and analyse sales activities to understand and capitalise on buying trends and patterns in your target region
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of Zendesk solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends
• Be able to build relationships both internally and externally at the C-suite
• Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth
• Roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary for the customer and your team
• Deputise for the Director of Sales, where required.
Fluency in German and English required
• Demonstrable experience of managing high performance teams with a minimum of 10 years sales experience, 5 of these would be in a Sales Management capacity
• Knowledge or a good understanding of the Enterprise market within Central, ideally in the Customer Experience domain
• Innovative and results-driven manager with strong SaaS/tech sales experience
• Consistent track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability
• Strong experience and understanding in a variety of sales methodologies and best practises
• Ability to be enthusiastic and creative in driving pipeline development
• Ability to provide accurate forecasting of pipeline development and management
• Entrepreneurial and focused with a passion to succeed
• Analytical and metrics driven throughout all stages of the sales cycle
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out theZendesk Neighbor Foundationto learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk'sCandidatePrivacyNoticeexplains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.