- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manager Strategic Transformation (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A
FULL-TIME UNLIMITED POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Manager Strategic Transformation (m/f/d)
YOU’RE NOT JUST SUPPORTING
OUR CUSTOMER’S SUPPLY CHAIN.
YOU’RE SOLVING PROBLEMS TO
KEEP THEIR PRODUCTS IN MOTION.
In today’s connected world,
more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting
customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our
customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics
specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring
logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing,
transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together
sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply
chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished
goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across
the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
The Mainland Europe, Middle East & Africa (MLEMEA) region has a vast and very complex strategic agenda to be developed and executed. Further, the region needs to upgrade its strategic thinking, approach and execution to deliver its transformational objectives.
The job holder must:
- Enable the successful delivery of selected strategic programs and projects within MLEMEA.
- Own and drive selected strategic focus initiatives including development of respective analysis/ recommendation, stakeholder management.
- Support the MLEMEA Board in developing & maintaining its strategy, based on actual needs as well as developments in logistics.
- Lead and develop a virtual team of Senior Management in managing complex, multi-dimensional projects and stakeholders.
- Support DSC regional Board in delivering challenging change programs.
- Successful delivery of projects globally within agreed time, budget and quality constraints
- Active trouble shooting, coaching, support and management of strategic regional projects on an as required basis
- Close working relationships with key stakeholders & business executives incl. appropriate level of participation
- Plan and conduct interventions on behalf of Regional Board
- Managing stakeholder relationship at all levels while providing direction and oversight to respective resources
- Regional Board: informational input on a monthly or an as required basis
- Sub-regional Sr. Management: convincing management to deliver projects in line with regional strategy
- Functions/ Disciplines, e.g. Reg. Finance/ HR: close interaction on initiative-driven basis
- Portfolio management: project leadership in line with objectives of agreed strategic focus areas
- Change management: overcoming resistance to change through influencing, effective communications and negotiation
- Relationship mgmt.: alignment of objectives & delivery against them, mgmt. of expectations, mgmt. of perception
- Program and project mgmt.,: delivery against predefined time, cost and quality constraints"
- Effective management of geographically and culturally diverse (virtual) teams with conflicting priorites
- Planning, leading, organization and control of work related activities of (virtual) team
- Management, coaching, mentoring and motivation of (virtual) team
- Creation of common team purpose with clearly defined objectives and scope
- Performance management of (virtual) team along agreed objectives
- Minimum 5 to 7 years professional experience in Supply Chain Management or Consultancy business
- Consultancy skills
- Programme management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferable consulting and project management background - successful
- track record of leading strategic initiatives and multiple programs
- Able to ramp-up quickly on new topics as well as dive into and understand strategic content
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence at a senior level
- Expertise in strategic projects within DSC, ideally Mainland Europe
- Knowledgeable about DSC organizational structure, products and services
- Experience working internationally or in diverse business environments
- Effective management in a diverse geographic and multi-cultural environment
- English fluent, any other languages optional
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this
responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and
send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references,
your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find
further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking
forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.