- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Marketing Planning and Events Executive.
Your key responsibilities are:
- You will ensure projects are communicated to key stakeholders, work with them to ensure every project meets business needs and achieve buy-in.
- Liaise and manage third party vendors to deliver projects on time and on budget, ensuring projects surpass KPI?s.
- Measure the impact of events and turn the results into digestible reports which highlight successes and key learnings for future events.
- Participate regular meetings and support where needed (meeting arrangement, meeting minutes etc.)
- On-site support where needed and requested by the stakeholders.
- Work closely with teams and provide consolidated information to the key stakeholders where needed.
- Help track activity performance and make adjustments to the plan as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Regularly update Marketing KPI report by liaising with other teams within the marketing.
- Support ad-hoc request of the management team.
What do we need for this role?
- Experiences of working in a events or marketing planning.
- Previous experience with trade shows and conferences preferred.
- Contributed to delivering successful marketing campaigns or events.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to effectively brief and implement projects.
- A solid understanding of how to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels (global, regional and local).
- Passion for branding and communications.
- Fluent English at high professional level.
- Speaking Korean is a plus, but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- VIP Management experience is beneficial.
- ms project
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.